Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2018-07-19 3:58

Hello Jorge,

It is great to see people from other countries come and photograph the old buildings for I often think that the local population rushes past, without noticing the beautiful, historic buildings that are their heritage. It was transformed from an Assurance Building to a hotel, relatively recently at a cost of 7 million pounds. Like so many old buildings, it could easily have become derelict!

I love how you have included the bridge, signifying how the city has altered and is willing to change! It's a fine composition, with the tower so very strongly placed.

Have a lovely day,
Bev :-)

Old 07-19-2018, 01:42 PM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: manchester

bev

I like a lot of architecture and UK is full of marvelous samples of the best ones. yes, sometimes locals didn't pay attention what they have. my town has only 70 years old and it lost most of its historical buildings, even the main church whose roof was the best it had was dismantled and swapped by an ugly one.

take care

jorge