Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

tcht 2009-11-21 19:36

hi janos
whts wrong the colours here??

Old 11-22-2009, 09:40 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To tcht: Tx but no tx

nothing, bud, except you have no appreciation of art and sense of color.
I've given you points for a mediocre shot and you are thanking me by insulting this picture. If you were a gentleman you could have easily picked one of my other items for points.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:39 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To tcht: Tx but no tx

Yo, first-off, there's been no intention to insult your artwork; I only thought that there's been a problem with your camera or something.

Now that I've discovered that your other 'artworks' in your gallery bear such specious hue & saturation - then fair enough; but I must advise you that TrekEarth is for photographs and artworks belong on TrekLens. (Check the Terms of Service)

As for being 'no gentleman' for not participating in points exchange, I have nothing to defend. If you like points, then fine; wish you good luck in obtaining all those "Amazing POV! Wonderful Compositon! TFS!" accolades.

Oh, I'm not the only one having 'no appreciation of art and sense of color'; if you understand French then read roljoy's comment.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:13 PM
TE Senior Member

hey tcht, you must like those points, otherwise you would have turned them off.
Yes I do understand Frech, being Canadian and 'roljoy' generally appreciates my pictures.
'Specious' or 'spacious' ? do you know the difference?
Anyway, there is nothing in 'Terms of Service' you know so much about that rules out 'curves' or RAW imaging that's part of any well-rounded photographer's library. Otherwise this item would have been de-activated.
Love Jancsi
Old 11-23-2009, 11:17 PM
TE Senior Member

Hi again Jansci

This is gettin into an interesting conversation ;)

Yea, I like points and most of the time accept critiques too. (If someone do not understand my art, I will try explain to them.)

As English isn't my native language, I might use wrong words for wrong meaning.

But previously, the word 'specious' goes to convey my opinion that in your colour-enhanced pictures, the artistic colours may appear 'attractive' at first, but actually inhibits the full aesthetic appeal of your wonderfully composed photograph.

And I agree that TOS do not rule out curves or RAW imaging for minor image enhancements.

Love, Cheuk