Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great mirosu 2012-11-14 19:50

Hi Philipe,
I am really impressed by this night photo. I love the composition and the perspective with the excellently lighted palece and people in FG is amazing. The light is excellent. The framing is very well chosen, in a slight higher-angle shot that works very well graphically, and gives a nice perspective to the entire Plazza Mayor. The light has a beautiful effect on the elements, and the golden colors are magnificent. Well done!!!
P.s. Only small (if you accept) critique; the palace is a bit off horizontal line. This could be easily ammended. Have a great day.

Old 11-15-2012, 09:27 AM
TE Senior Member

Thumbs up To mirosu: Thank you for your criticism

Olá Miro Susta,

P.s. Only small (if you accept) critique; the palace is a bit off horizontal line. This could be easily amended.

As I understand your words, you say the palace is not perfectly horizontal line, right?

Thank you for your criticism personally like a lot of criticism like yours. Before the TE was much more honest in criticism, it seems to me that now people do not have the courage to negative criticism.

Regarding your observation is right that we can correct (although in this case it is almost imperceptible). But you know what happens in these photos corrections Night, will distort the picture and then it loses the quality level of the pixels. Creates a lack of clarity on certain points of the photo. This photograph was very difficult to accomplish, I chose various angles and maybe about 15 photos to get this result.
Again thank you for your review.