To Royaldevon: horse - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2020-01-17 1:28

Hello Jorge,

I hope he is riding his horse to prevent pollution.

After the results were out, yesterday, about the dramatic rise in temperature of the Earth's atmosphere, the message is loud and clear, we have to stop pumping carbon dioxide into the air, and make sure we have more plants, giving us oxygen.
This guy is doing exactly the right thing.
I know where I live, if places are within walking distance, we are trying hard not to be tempted to use our cars.

Although the horse and rider are surrounded by cars, maybe in a couple of years there will be more evidence of riders, like this.

Have a lovely day,
Bev :-)

Old 01-17-2020, 01:50 PM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: horse

bev

no, unfortunately he isn't interested in this theme. like most of people they are concerned with their daily problems and projects. the question of pollution will be solved when they (science and government) will find a cheap, fast and not expensive way to give population a new fuel and a new kind of plastic. most of people wants cheap and practical things, they want confort.. most of them in fact put the environment in a list many after their own noses. it is sad, but it is real.. if the solution is not cheap and not practical and confortable the solution will be discarded... humans are this way... I have faith we will find a way... but not waiting things go back to 19th century style of life...
I am concerned with the problem like you, but we should be realistic, most people aren't.

take care

jorge