Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 08-05-2010, 04:57 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To delpeoples: NZ beckons

Ciao cara Lisa. They say a nation deserves the leaders it gets. Are we that hopeless as a nation to have to choose between tweedle dee and tweedle dum(b). People with no vision, no ideas bigger than self-glory, hollow as it is.When we need someone to lead us across or around pits of suspicion, fear, greed, selfishness, we get the sort of leadership that asks us to wallow in those very thing which make us lesser beings. Porco diavolo, che brutta gente.Regards. Klaudio.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:39 AM
TE Expert

Smile Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber

Ciao Caro

Yes, it's a brutal situation we're facing. I remember my lecturer at uni calling it a choice between Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber...he was talking about the Reagan/Bush I era back then...but it seems even more relevant today

I love Australia dearly but I really believe that for a country that prides itself on being laid-back, friendly and open-minded; we have become a nation of intolerant, ill-educated red necks. The Howard era having contributed to that downfall in ways we probably aren't even aware of yet. Have you seen George Carlin in action at all? Google him, this man must be my Evil Twin...

Well looks like you're right: we could be having our TE Meetings in Kilgallon Country next we meet

Talk to you soon
Lisa