Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2021-04-07 0:17

Hello Jorge,
An interesting note about the geological story of the area. The white cow is nicely posing for you, like a star. Lovely landscape with the whole in a ground filled with water. No wonder that a large herd is grazing there. Nice contrast of the green grass and the red soil.
I see that the situation with the coronavirus is very serious. Also in Poland, it seemed to be somewhere away, but now I hear from many friends that they have caught the virus. I have got the first Pfizer vaccine, in three weeks there will be the second portion.
Stay safe

Malgo

Old 04-07-2021, 08:11 AM
TE Expert

Default To emka: corona

malgo

here vaccination is being fast (when they have vaccines) but it is very difficult to buy vaccines abroad and at this moment they are trying to produce vaccines here, faster they can.
I presume I will be vaccinate in the next month. my parents took the vaccines yet.
yesterday we had more than 4 thousand people killed by covid, the highest number. in my small town were 12.
nice hear about you in TE again.

take care

jorge