A REFERENDUM !

You're on Page 16 of 18
Go to
  • Re: A REFERENDUM !
    No
    I do not want the old site back, I do not want the new site either!!!!

But come on people, things change! Be aware of it.
    That what is usually called "progress", let us move to something new!!!
    YESSSSS!
    YES!!!!!
    YES!
    ........? No comment.

I just want it back all dissappeared functions, I already wrote in the e-mail last weeek but still not yet settle my problems.

Think about what and how you feel while you see your photos publish in some media without your permission. For me is suprise, then angry.
    Ally;

Surely you must appreciate that ANYTHING you put onto the internet can be stolen. There is NOTHING that TrekEarth or IB or anyone else can do about it.

Are you seriously blaming TE for your photos being used without your permission?

- Dan
    Ally,
    I think it's either we post or do not post photos at all..
    There is absolutely no guarantee that our images can be fully protected from theft.
    Any photo placed on ANY Internet website can be stolen a minute after it was posted :)

I remembered an old joke about computers: you have to put up with the thought that the new computer which you are buying becomes outdated right at the moment when it is being bought :)

I decided not to worry about this issue anymore. After all, photos help us make friends. Isn't it worth it??

Concerning the old design of TrekEarth... I am not sure at all that it will come back. At best, it will exist as a beta-version.
    Good luck :)
    Elena
    Hi Daniel & Elena,

At least TE & IB not the first party to breach the copyright, I hope. We are hard to avoid third party steal our photos.

I think the situation is similar, why we are not allow to steal some others photos from other website then upload it onto TE, I believe everyone here spend times to shoot and edit their photos before posting, the main point is we work for it ourself. I do not mind if some people keep my photos, they keep it because they like it. But making money is different story.

I still using betaTE to view old photos sort by dates, new version still not yet appear the 'achieves' tag.

Ally
    YES