Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Burnham 2004-07-02 5:11

Ha ha ha Dams, you have a very nice granma :o) Well your brains and your legs worked with you this fine morning. I see every shade of blue here, and a few yellowis red ones. It's very artistic, and even though grains on a landscape shot is kind of new to me, I like it, so I'll just give you a congratulation :o)

Old 07-02-2004, 10:11 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To Beltante: Merci

Its most wonderful and encouraging to get such feedback from experienced photgraphers like you on my first post here on TrekEarth. I am really an amateur having just started out. Iwould really appreciate your critique on all my future posts.

I dont know French but here is an Internet translation of what I have said above in English hope that helps :) Thats how I understood

Ses plus merveilleux et encourager à obtenir une telle rétroaction des photgraphers expérimentés vous aiment sur ma première distribution ici sur TrekEarth. Je suis vraiment un amateur ayant juste commencé dehors. Iwould apprécient vraiment votre critique sur tous mes futurs poteaux.
Old 07-02-2004, 11:17 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: A Beltante: Merci

Hello, it was your firts post on TE. Well done ! I understand what you wrote in english. Mine is not very high it is why I write in French !
You may to write a little presentation or intro of you, it is more friendly for members of TE.
wish you goods photos like this one.
see you soon on TE
Pierrot
Old 07-02-2004, 12:59 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: A Beltante: Merci

Hi Pierrot, I have updated my intro and inserted a small photo too :) Please keep checking on my new posts and review them with your comments and critique. Thanks!