Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2020-06-25 23:52

Hello György,
Two street photos again of the kind you knew I would like. The well dressed man shows an interest in everything near him, which made him a perfect model for you. He is even more active in the WS, which also has a nice background, but the shop front, the poster and the man's position make this a better composition. As for the colours I suppose this could have been a Kodachrome. At least the man's clothes seem a bit Kodachromish.
Maybe there is no longer any limit to how many favourite photos we are allowed. Not much else on the site functions as was intended, so why this? Meanwhile, I have to thank you once again for your generosity.
Best regards,
Gert

Old 06-26-2020, 02:03 PM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: statues

bev

this sculpture became known only because the famous photo. Did you saw it? gert put a link with information about the sculpture. I presume many interesting buildings, specially the religious ones, were lost in russia during soviet times. those bureaucrats had a different idea about the things and no respect with the others who thought different of them. I can imagine for them this innocent statue wasn't important, maybe if Lenin was on it they had preserved it.
PS: the criminal brothers of my city were caught in the other side of my state, terrible to see the twisted broken knife they used...

take care

jorge
Old 06-26-2020, 06:35 PM
TE Expert

Default Criminal Brothers

Gosh, Jorge, it must have been scary knowing these men, who were murders, were around your city.
Where did you see the knife?

Regards, Bev 😊
Old 06-26-2020, 07:18 PM
TE Expert

Default crime

bev

for coincidence the father of the dead boy was her in the exact moment I read you message, few seconds ago.
you can see the criminals and the knife in a news blog of my town. you should to roll the screen down to see because there are adds and news more recent at first. let me know if you got. in the movie you can see the burial and the criminals talking.
https://www.blogdoberimbau.com/

take care

jorge