Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great bebel 2004-05-27 17:23

super cadrage maritime, plus intéressant qu'une autre photo de voilier. Les tons sont un peu froids. Bonne ambiance pour prrendre la mer !
La photo est-elle prise le matin ? C'est quoi le BI en bas ?

Old 05-27-2004, 06:24 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To tonyeden: Critiques

Dear Tony,
Thank you for all the wonderful critiques - it is wonderful to get something more than a "good picture", and I found myself enjoying your writing style.
As for the train photo - I tried several rotations, but they all diminished the train and I did not like this result. This angle, although presenting the columns with some distortion allows a full panorama of the station (on a good day - the track is relatively clean, the columns well painted and the wall decorated nicely...).

As for the wedding - I do agree I suffered from the cold weather more than the locals, but I enjoyed the snow and went to tour the park every time some snow accumulated there.

Best,
Liora
Old 05-28-2004, 12:56 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To tonyeden: Critiques

Dear Liora,
I copied the picture and slanted the top left a bit to straighten the columns - the picture does look better now and the train is unaffected.
I could show you the result via a Workshop but I cannot find out how to create a Workshop! Any ideas?
Regards,
Tony Eden
Old 05-28-2004, 01:58 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To tonyeden: Critiques

I'd love to see it!
To post a workshop open the relevant photo (here it will be my original photo) and look at the top left hand side of the screen - in the green area you will see a list of links - one of them is "post to workshop" - click on the link and follow the intructions...

Best,
Liora