Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great foxy 2020-10-17 7:25

Hello Paul,
I'm so thankful that the effort you've given in each photos accompany with very useful notes. You've given me an idea what to look in Kanchanaburi when I'm happen to be there again.
I don't believed that you were walking sight-seeing along the banks of River Kwai in the heat as well as humid condition. You've done yourself proud with these amazing photos. A truly masterpiece in every details - colours and shapes.
This main photo is small version of the Temple of Heaven in Beijing I saw. Equally attractive but surprisingly this one looks even more Chinese considering it's in Thailand. My favourite is the WS2 - it's kind of small and peaceful. A Perfect place for meditation and the mellow sun-light shone to it.
:-) there are so many temples in Thailand. It's not strange to me that it was not mentioned in your travel guide. If the temple are solely for the Thais people. IMO.
Thanks for sharing this 'walking-trip' photos.
Loong

Old 10-17-2020, 03:47 PM
TE Expert

Default To foxy: Not really too humid

Thank you Loong,

When I was there in the beginning of December it was quite warm but not too hot for sightseeing.
I didn't find the weather too humid.
Of course it was a big difference with the weather in Nepal, the country I arrived from.

Best regards,
Paul