Nombre de photos présenter - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 08-12-2007, 03:04 PM
TE Newbie

Default Nombre de photos présenter

Avons nous un nombre de photos que nous puissions présenter sur Trekearth?
Mes 4 dernière photos présenter ont été retirer et j'ai reçu les messages suivant....Excessive post prossessing.
Old 08-12-2007, 03:27 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: Nombre de photos présenter

No limit, one post a day,
it must be probably an excessive border, you could post one of them on TL as example for others what is not allowed on TE ....
Old 08-12-2007, 03:51 PM
TE Newbie

I did not used other frame then the one I already have on my other picture. I readly dont understand why.
Old 08-12-2007, 04:45 PM
TE Expert

Yeah well... Don't try to understand it. It is a subjective system and that's just how it is... Look at the positive side; There is TE, TL and TN and you can use the three accounts next to one another to spread risks of deletion.
I post less than I would like on TE and if I'm just slightly in doubt if it would be allowed, it goes to TrekLens where experimental photography, pets, flowers etc. are allowed. Wild flowers and wild animals go to TrekNature.

Still, I see cats 'n dogs, close-ups of flowers with no note, tigers in the zoo etc. passing by on TrekEarth, not in line with the terms of service, without being deleted. Don't ask me why.

As said; Don't try to understand it. :-)
Old 08-12-2007, 07:02 PM
TE Expert

Still, I see cats 'n dogs, close-ups of flowers with no note, tigers in the zoo etc. passing by on TrekEarth, not in line with the terms of service, without being deleted. Don't ask me why.

Why don't you use the "report problem" link when you see those pictures? That what it is for. Admin and Moderator can't possiby review every of thousand pictures posted on TE everyday so off course some "illegal" photo will go through. So why don't you help and report those picture?
Old 08-13-2007, 12:08 AM
TE Expert

Take it from me, I use that link about 20 times a week.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:37 PM
TE Expert

"Excessive post processing" veut dire "retouche d'image trop importante". Tu avais beaucoup retouché ces photos?
Sinon, la limite est de une photo par jour sur TE.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:24 PM

"Why don't you use the "report problem" link when you see those pictures? That what it is for. Admin and Moderator can't possiby review every of thousand pictures posted on TE everyday so off course some "illegal" photo will go through. So why don't you help and report those picture?"

I've just spent no more than 15 minutes browsing the latest pages and reported a number ranging from pets to kids to fancy borders.