Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great PJE 2005-11-15 17:34

So ther Ranjith where hae you been???? On a really long coffee break? Must be a pretty strong union over there. LOL Its nice to see you back on TE. Cheers to you!

Well this photo sure shows an expression of poverty. Seems like quite the place where some have to live. Good point of view with the lady at your eye level. Good work!

Old 11-26-2005, 03:08 AM
TE Expert

Default To philip_coggan: Our ML plan still be on hold...

Thanks Philip!

I am having hardtime to decide the timeframe for next trip, because my wife failed to get approval for her request for vacation on mid-March and mid-May. She is a cook for Houston Country Club where she signed the contract to not take days off near the holidays or high-season of service!

Chances are my 2006-trip can be cancelled, or modified to inconvenient months for Vietnam and Cambodia. In that case, I may have to switch to South America or Pakistan>India>Nepal before landing Vietnam...

So far, our "ML Plan" still be on hold. Whenever I could make the decision, I won't forget to contact you as the earliest posibility.

Have a good weekend, my dear friend!

Thanh