Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2020-10-21 23:42

Hello Jorge, In this composition we look mainly at this woman in the strange pose. Maybe she is just listening to the guide. Impressive tsar pushka and especially the cannonballs. Strange that in Brazilian slang the cannon means an ugly woman.
best regards Malgo

In Poland the situation becomes more and more dramatic.

Old 10-22-2020, 09:24 AM
TE Expert

Default To emka: covid and cannons

malgo

here in my town 15 active cases and 3 dead people. it is a small community as you know.. in the other hand our president decided to avoid the chinese vacine saying he won't buy it, of course because politic ideas and influence of trump... in my state governor want to give us the russian vacine.
Cannon is a slang for ugly women, but there are many others like dragon, tripes, and jaburu, that is a not elegante and ugly bird from pantanal.
take care

jorge
Old 10-22-2020, 12:39 PM
TE Expert

Hi Jorge, In Poland yesterday over 12000 new cases and 168 deaths. Many in my voivodship. I am a bit scared as I am in a high risk group.

What do you want from jabiru? I saw this bird, it is not ugly. Kind of stork.
And what are slang words for guys?
Stay safe

MAlgo
Old 10-22-2020, 02:57 PM
TE Expert

Default The cannon

malgo

jaburu is a real ugly stork and it isn't elegant while walking. haha curiously the palace of vice-president in brasilia city is name Jaburu-palace. haha.
Of course white men are much more free to create bad words for women, gays, fat people, old people, blacks, etc,.. women can to name ugly men too, but usually it isn't so frequent about slang . I guess women are educated to be more polite to say something to the others. Those girls who work with me only use facial expressions or words expressing disgust when some ugly man decide to talk with them about love.. we have lots of fun because this at job..
about covid: it is hard for you to be open air because the cold weather and closed spaces with many people is a real danger. parties and social events are terrible. many people from your age have troubles when the youth bring them the covid after some meeting with friends.. closed spaces and the hands are one of the main tools of bringing the covid for us... pay attention in these things and not get in panic..

take care
jorge