Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2019-03-24 4:33

Hello MarieLouise,

You have already made me yearn to return to Rome! The only sad part of your notes is the reference to the European Union! Along with nearly half the population, I am saddened by the decision to leave!

Anyway, back to your photograph, which is very well cropped so that the buildings, either side, funnel attention to the focal, embassy building, complete with national flag and European flag, fluttering in the breeze. The details are nice and sharp, so that we can appreciate the design features and the decorative features.

Have a lovely Sunday,
Bev :-)

Old 03-24-2019, 12:13 PM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: Brexit

Dear Bev,
Let's have hope Beverley; Along with other people, we think there is still room for another referendum, and maybe by now more people might have realised the craziness of leaving.
It's in that mind that I posted this photo, not primarily thinking of Brexit, but with Italian and French relations turning sour not so long ago. But they soon realised friendship had better prevail always.
Warm regards.
Marie-Louise.
PS. I am looking into my photos to find a good picture of Britain to post in celebration of an abandonment of Brexit :-)
Old 03-24-2019, 12:57 PM
TE Expert

Unhappy Brexit

Hello MarieLouise, I'm not sure that a second referendum would solve matters, though we can hope.
BUT, there are many saying that democracy is being challenged if we ignore the referendum ...!
What a MESS!

Have a good day,
Bev