A REFERENDUM !

You're on Page 17 of 18
Go to
  • Re: A REFERENDUM !
    A worse answer than a simple 'yes' or 'no'... : "I just don't care anymore..."

Dennis
  • Don't care anymore......
    I agree with the don't care anymore person.

TE is for sycophants and commercial photographers with an agenda. It's become boring.

Farah
  • Re: Don't care anymore......
    "TE is for sycophants and commercial photographers with an agenda"

Obviously you are still part of TE. Does the above statement also apply to you? I'm not sure whatever you have against TE but truly your comments are neither intelligent nor useful. I believe you have freewill to stay. If you can't find use for our pictures then why stay? I think is a simple matter for you to understand. Kind regards,

Rob
    YES. The new version is optically more appealing, but for my pictures it sure does not do anything better. It is clearly much more polluted with advertising and more difficult to navigate by geographic areas. In the old version I could post travelogues... in the new version there seems to be a glitch and the travelogue option does not work for me. The new version runs slower than the old one in all browsers. I do like though the reduced emphasis on points in the new version.
    Roland
    No.
    Do I annoy you Roberto?

Too freaking bad.

Funny how you get so worked up over my comments, yet I've never made any to you.....Did I hit a nerve? Good. :)

I never said I was leaving. Get used to it, Sunshine.

Farah
    EXACTLY!!! YESSSSSSSSS!
    Do you want the site's previous version back ?"
    Yes
    As stated before, unintelligent and useless comments from your part. You can't even answer in a proper manner. I think you could easily participate in this forums without calling people names or things like that. Get a life and enjoy this site just like everyone else.
  • Re: name calling?
    Oh hell, I would be so pissed off if someone called me "Sunshine".