Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2021-05-18 11:31

Hello Jorge,

In this time of lockdowns and social distancing, it's good to see people stopping and talking, as well as keeping safe.

The discussion seems quite intense. Did you get a chance to hear it!.
I wonder if the one on the right was asking the price of a motorbike! Maybe saving up for one to replace his bike!
You managed a very discrete shot, sharply exposed despite being quickly taken!

My warm regards,
Bev :-)

Old 05-18-2021, 07:18 PM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: covid

BEV

bad news! my city has no more places for covid people in the hospital and cities around not too. 3 or 4 of them are dealing with death at this moment. 3 of them I know very much.
I took that photo at distance, around 100 meters. I presume the guy in the motorcycle was trying to contract the man with the bike to do some job.

take care

jorge
Old 05-18-2021, 09:05 PM
TE Expert

Default Covid

The statistics are very sad, Jorge.
Have there been serious problems with vaccinations? Or is the problem with government leadership?

Regards, Bev 😊
Old 05-19-2021, 05:01 PM
TE Expert

Default vaccination

BEV

our president is a mix of mad and idiot, few days ago he did a new accusation against china (said they created the virus) and most of vaccines we have come from china and they cut the sending of vaccines to us, and at same time china is our best client.
the vaccines we have today are from UK, but there are few ones for us. I should be vaccinated this week, but it will be maybe in the next..
one of my workers is with covid in his home, he told me today, his son, a young boy, loves clandestine parties and brought covid for him. typical.

take care

jorge