To mcmtanyel: troubles - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great mcmtanyel 2020-04-08 22:18

Hello Jorge,
Hmm, I guess there is no one home, then. You can just barge in! I like this detail from the elaborate facade. 👍🏻👍🏻
It looks like all the HTML markups are being rejected by TE. Yet another decline. You probably realize I depend on HTML markups to format my notes, I felt so disappointed with my last upload that I have not uploaded anything new today. If I could find another site with a community like that of TE's, I would jump ship. But alas, the closest site to TE, Photofolia, is closing soon. We were told we have until April 22 to download all our photos from there.
Regards,
MT

Old 04-09-2020, 08:24 AM
TE Expert

Default To mcmtanyel: troubles

murat

I am some ignorant about technology, I tried to know what HTML means but I didn't understand what it is ..
yes, PF is closing and it is a pity, problem there is they like to be "Pure" with no adds in the site and this was even an error. I hate to pay for use internet and I never paid to be inside the site and I ever felt I was considered as an invader of it, a member of third category.
here in TE we have lots of limitations that produced a large decay, I was ever furious when they removed my posts of wild flowers or artworks from museums for example, but I had troubles with frames and even with texts. I tried to find another similar site but I never found one. I fell like a photographer dinosaur in a world being destroyed. haha

take care

jorge