Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great bostankorkulugu 2008-10-18 23:43

dear stelio, this is definitely your best shot since your latest come-back... at least for my taste... perfect use of light, extreme technical quality, a poetic feel with the golden colour palette... looks so pro, a true masterpiece i think, congrats man...
miss you a lot my gifted bro...
k.

Old 10-19-2008, 12:50 PM
TE Expert

Default To bostankorkulugu: Thanks bro

there are many shots, and new pp techniques I've discovered in my fewest time. Trekearth requires a lot of time, I feel a bit uncomfortable on the fact that many people commenting my shots, and I can't find time to write to them back.

so when will you get photoshop to teach you some of my techniques. I'd love to see you dressing your photos :) In fact I can learn you online how and why :)
keep that in mind.

Many Regards to you and the family :)
Stelios
Old 10-19-2008, 01:38 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To bostankorkulugu: Thanks bro

the problem is that i dont get to see you on line ever (on msn i mean)... you are either off line all the time, or on line but prefer to look off line i dont know, so no chance for me to reach you when i need your help about a shot i m planning to upload... when did we last talk?... a month ago?... (god, why are all the greek friends i have always sooo busy... i hate that...)

hugs from me, kisses from kuzey...
Old 10-19-2008, 02:44 PM
TE Expert

thats why I hate myself sometimes, I've been cut off from people because of my work. next time send me a couple by email to tell you about or PP a bit to see my pov. I hardly use msn, I used to have 80 contacts, imagine what happens when I'm loggin in. HEY WHERE ARE YOU, YOU'RE LOST, BLA BLA .. explain.... ickkkkishhhhh
Old 10-19-2008, 04:01 PM
TE Expert

even at 02:00am?... you must be very popular... and have a lot of non sleeping friends... how about trying skype?... besides u r kinda active on fb... anyway bro... any good news?...