To mkamionka: Frosty Morning - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great paromitadey 2011-01-18 20:32

Hi Stelios,

What a magnificient photo, seems right from the children's fantasy world, as if the Prince will just come out to rescue some Princess lost in the mist and cloud. Lovely misty ambience with beautiful blending of light and shade to create a mystery filled atmosphere. This goes straight to my list of Favs.
Very inspiring photo.
TFS.

Regards,
Paromita

Old 01-20-2011, 05:54 PM
TE Newbie

Default To mkamionka: Frosty Morning

Hi M,

Thanks for your comments, I'm glad you like the shot. The sizing of images is a continual problem for me. Each time I size it at 800 pixels (longest dimension) the site states that the image is over 370000 bytes and refuses to upload it. I then have to keep downsizing until it is accepted. I have tried in two or three different programs but I always have the same problem. If you have any handy tips, I would appreciate it.

Kind regards

Joy
Old 01-21-2011, 05:50 AM
TE Expert

Smile

Ho Joy,
I use Photoshop.
It has an option "Save for web", this is intended to decrease the size as much as possible, together with some 100% setting of quality I am able to manipulate it so that the file is as close as possible to but below 300kB.
Kind regards,
M
Old 01-21-2011, 01:55 PM
TE Newbie

Default Frosty Morning

Hi M,

Thanks for the tip. I don't have the full Photoshop, just Elements but I will see if your method works in this program too. Hopefully it will.

Regards

Joy