Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 03:09 AM
Banned

Default To rushfan2112: Dear Paul,

I have been on "pause" mode for the summer...needed a break. Many thanks for your critique, it touches me and I will get a print of it. Now as for publishing, I will have a look into that...no idea as to how, must admit I have not yet explored that side of things. I realize that you are also taking a break from TE...hopefully not definite but I understand your motives. Maybe I will see you somewhere else :) and on your site of course. Many thanks for your always kind and thoughtful advice. All the best luck in your endeavors....

Kindest regards
Michèle
Old 09-14-2008, 02:19 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To rushfan2112: Dear Paul,

Hi Michele.

Trying to balance a career with home life with my own interests is becoming a nightmare. Work puts a roof over our heads and food in our bellies and I would not want to disregard my wife as she's the centre of my world. Therefore, something else will have to give.

Yes, you may see me somewhere else. I will still be an active photographer but I cannot commit to the regime I'd like to follow for posting on TE and TL. Project-based photography is the thing for me from now on.

I won't disable or remove my TE/TL accounts as I want to keep in touch with some of you guys and, who knows, I might have more time in future....

Anyway, great to hear from you. Take care and, if you ever find yourself in the UK, please let me know as it'd be great to meet up.

Kindest regards, Paul x