Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Valerka 2007-09-08 9:51

Hi, Mauro,
Very impressive shot.
I like these ruins very much. Unfortunately, I couldn't understand your note but it's supposed to be sth informative.
Mighty ruins of a temple I presume, right?
I like your POV and the perspective.
Bravo
Valerka:)

Old 09-08-2007, 06:10 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Valerka: photo note translated by babelfish.altavista.co

These ruins are located via Guaríco in the Lara state, is the ruins of one old catholic church that tapeworm by objective to turn to the very abundant natives of the zone to the catholic religion. The history, that has been transmitted of mouth to oido during years, tells that a father founded the church, and when constructing he hid it within same a full jar of gold currencies that were destined to favor fulfilling its mission to turn to the indigenas. Thieves, in search of this treasure pricked and broke the walls of the church, and soon, they killed the father. The church was left, until it found his final destiny by years 1950, when an earthquake finished ending little that was. In the photo, one is what it is of this church, and the zone where it is, takes by name the Cross of the Father in honor to which founding he of the same one suffered.