Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 07-14-2005, 12:48 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: London, England Trek Group

Count me in. There are some locations in Kensington, Hampstead, Bloomsbury and Holborn I'd love to photograph. Would be great to have the opinions of others to guide me.
Old 01-31-2006, 12:39 AM
TE Junior Member

Hi all!

I am going to Greece in June/July but plan on stopping in London to and from the States. I'd be interested in meeting up with some fellow TE friends, but I have to warn you that I've never been to London so I won't know where to go or what to do!

Jen
Old 01-31-2006, 02:19 AM
TE Junior Member

Hi Jen,

What days will you be available in London? If it is a weekend, perhaps we could get together with some other TE members. I'd be happy to do a London photo safari both in the morning, before the city wakes up and also at dusk. During June/July the days are long and the light varies.
Old 05-10-2006, 01:49 AM
TE Junior Member

hi dan,

unfortunatly, i have worked out my trip to greece and i'm only in london for one night, and it's a very early morning flight. :( i'm not sure if there will be enough time/the right time to do much of anything photowise. (except photograph people in pubs, eh?)

jen
Old 05-15-2006, 12:14 AM
TE Junior Member

Looks like this meeting is destined not to get off the ground. If anyone is interested I'd love to meet them in London one weekend. :)
Old 06-27-2006, 12:29 AM
TE Junior Member

Hi all, I am definitely in! Haven't had much time to post as of late, but would really love a TE outing in London at some point! Maybe we can try again to find a date in June as was suggested at some point, for the dawn/dusk shots? Keep me posted!
Old 07-04-2006, 07:19 AM
TE Newbie

I just joined TE a few minutes ago!. I live in Sri Lanka but travel to UK often. Would love to join your Trek Group. Hope one of your treks coincides with one of my visits! Do keep me posted when you arrange a trek.