Bonjour mon ami
Tu devrais photographier plus souvent l'heure bleue
Je note une très bonne gestion des lumières
Meilleurs voeux en attendant la nouvelle année

No solutions for this problem ?
Best regards
Old 12-27-2015, 06:15 PM
TE Expert

And the same goes for Swedish (and probably other languages that use "un-English" letters):

Jag har länge väntat på en nytagen bild från London, nu när jag vet att du varit där nyss. Här kommer tre stycken på en gång och huvudbilden är ju klart bäst, med de dominerande blå och vita färgerna. Fast den med turisten och selfiepinnen är ju roligast. Man förstår att de måste ha ett ovedersägligt bevis på att de verkligen varit på plats, annars kan man ju lika gärna köpa vykort...
God fortsättning
Old 12-28-2015, 09:52 AM
TE Junior Member

There used to be the same problem on the site a few months ago and it was solved. So I can't understand why it has not been solved these last weeks I really fed up with these technical problems that take so much time to be solved. Not surprising there are less visitors on TE, it doesn't look serious to me.
Old 12-28-2015, 05:36 PM
Administrator

Is this just occurring in the Forums and Critiques? To my knowledge, this issue was fixed when uploading a photo title/description.
Old 12-28-2015, 06:06 PM
Administrator

Test post here. Please ignore
Old 12-28-2015, 06:11 PM
TE Expert

When I check my own received critiques, clicking at my signature in the upper right corner of the TE page, anything using "un-English" letters will be garbled. On that page of "critiques received" the most recent critique appears at the top of the page.

But if I click on my photo, where the most recent critique appears at the bottom of the page, the critiques in "strange languages" look correct.
Old 12-28-2015, 06:15 PM
Administrator

OK, everyone. I'm not having the issue with Swedish or other lettering on the forum or critiques. If you are having that problem, are you using a Mac/PC? What internet browser?
Old 12-28-2015, 06:15 PM
TE Expert

Yesterday I wrote a reply in Swedish, found in the "Forum: Photos" headlined "tack frank". It is correct, so the problem seems to occur only in the critiques.

(On the other hands replies are no longer seen where they ought to be, next to the photo in the "discussions" box. They are now only in the Forums: Photos.)
Old 12-28-2015, 06:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmertz View Post
When I check my own received critiques, clicking at my signature in the upper right corner of the TE page, anything using "un-English" letters will be garbled. On that page of "critiques received" the most recent critique appears at the top of the page.

But if I click on my photo, where the most recent critique appears at the bottom of the page, the critiques in "strange languages" look correct.
Pertinent information! Thank you very much, holmertz!
Old 12-28-2015, 06:30 PM
TE Junior Member

If you try this page you will see all accents are wrong :
http://fr.trekearth.com/critiques.ph...&type=received

Nothing to deal with Mac, PC, Firefox or Internet Explorer, it is a encoding problem.