Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Manamo 2010-02-12 7:52

hey Dan,
yeah, it looks a bit surreal with the colorful planet and light that seems to emanate from it. If it was not for the numerous mirrors on the ball, it would give it a smoother surface. The light going through the smoke created by the smoke machine gives it a very fine atmosphere.
Cropping the lights at the top would definitely a good alternative here.
More of an abstract shot and less of a TE shot, but I don't care, this is entertaining!

hey, I know you are now in Singapore, but you come from BC. So I was wondering if you had a couple of advices for me. I have a meeting in Vancouver in may and I want to take this opportunity to rent a car to travel a bit in BC for a couple weeks. For the moment, I was thinking about Vancouver Island (pacific rim-Tofino), then up Jasper via Whistler, the down to Banff, Lake Louise and on to Okanagan Valley and back to Van...Are there any specific places I should not miss?Any advice. Any help would be much appreciated...
see you!
Marc

Old 02-12-2010, 04:02 PM
TE Expert

Default To Manamo: Hey Marc...

Drop me an e-mail so I have your e-mail and I'll pass over some suggestions on places to see etc.

Thanks for stopping by mate- appreciate the kind words ;-)

Cheers,
- Dan

Last edited by danielswalsh; 02-12-2010 at 04:26 PM.