Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2017-08-01 9:50

Hello Daniel,
The workshops are more the kind of photos one would expect on TE. They are both beautiful, especially the one with the train which really looks like a sophisticated toy train, but I appreciate that you selected this as the main upload. I have no clear idea what I see surrounding the driver, but these mechanical details tease my imagination and serve as perfect complements to what is essentially a fine portrait of a man at work - all right, having a break from work. He is really well placed and the B&W tones are wonderful.
Kind regards,
Gert

Old 08-01-2017, 06:08 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To holmertz: looking trough the locomotive

Hej Gert
Tak so mycket for your kind comment.
What you see here is a candid shot trough a hole in the locomotive. As the steam train has to go up some quite steep gradients, the engine is somewhat elevated from the undercarriage in order to keep it straight on the upward journey to the mountain. It is trough this gap between undercarriage and water tank of the steam engine that we peek here.
have a great time
Daniel