Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 01-26-2016, 07:04 PM
Administrator

Hey guys, as much as I do appreciate the chance pratiquer mon Francais, if you are reporting more problems, please use English so I can try to sort it out as quickly as possible. If you're just speaking amongst yourselves, you can disregard this message.

Didi, I got the screen grabs you sent IBobi, I'm looking at them now.
Old 02-14-2016, 10:02 AM
TE Senior Member

Default EXIF data

As of 14/02/16, this problem still hasn't been fixed. I echo Macondo's comment that issues of this sort are driving punters away from this site. It's been a problem since well before Christmas, so upwards of 3 months now. Is anyone out there interested??

Will
Old 03-02-2016, 02:08 PM
TE Senior Member

It's now 2nd March, and this ridiculous problem with the lack of EXIF data and inaccurate/ludicrous f-stop and shutter speed information is STILL there. It started before Christmas; there are now 3 pages of information about the problem. Yet no-one seems interested in replying, let alone getting around to fixing it. I'm seriously thinking of joining the mass exodus and leaving a site which apparently no longer cares if it lives or dies. A real shame.

Will
Old 03-03-2016, 01:28 AM
TE Expert

Default And then ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willperrett View Post
It's now 2nd March, and this ridiculous problem with the lack of EXIF data and inaccurate/ludicrous f-stop and shutter speed information is STILL there. It started before Christmas; there are now 3 pages of information about the problem. Yet no-one seems interested in replying, let alone getting around to fixing it. I'm seriously thinking of joining the mass exodus and leaving a site which apparently no longer cares if it lives or dies. A real shame.

Will
No solutions from TE staff
Adam is missing me indeed.

Best regards

Last edited by Porteplume; 03-03-2016 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Spam
Old 03-08-2016, 09:44 AM
TE Senior Member

Angry EXIF data missing

Just for the deeply depressing record, as clearly no-one's interested or even bothering to read this thread, the EXIF data information and the listing of shutter speed and aperture are STILL not appearing. Check out when this problem was first flagged up. And please explain (if anyone reads this) why nothing has been done for at least 12 weeks. As I've said before: this data is important to practising photographers, and its apparent demise is yet another of the cock-ups that are driving people away, frustrated and angry that the site is being abandoned by those who are supposed to look after it.

Will Perrett
Old 03-09-2016, 03:44 PM
Administrator

Default Update!

So, at tech, looks like there was a miscommunication. We now have a new engineer on the cases of TrekEarth, with EXIF being top priority. Thank you guys for your infinite patience (which I know is wearing very thin) on this.