To Cretense: thanks.. - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Cretense 2007-05-12 10:47

Hi Fusun!

Beautiful daily life scene, excellent double portrait! This is a photo that shows us very well the strongest relationship on Earth, the one between a mother and her child. This photo transmits joy, happiness and hope for a better future. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Best regards,
Hercules

PS. I am familiar with the work of Mr. Hercules Millas. I 've read some of his books about Turkish-Greek relationships. I think his is of Greek origins, born in Istambul and has worked as a university professor in Ancara. His sons (Akyllas and Panagiotis, I think) are aknowledged journalists here in Greece. I hope we are talking about the same person.

Old 05-13-2007, 10:37 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To Cretense: thanks..

hi Hercules,
yes he is the same person..I dont know about his sons frankly ,but I know he wrote and edited many books about the exchange period, Turkish-Greek relations etc..and as far as I know he was also tried for one of them (EXILE), fine suspended...
and thanks a lot for the comment :)...
best
fusun