Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2019-05-16 0:26

Hello György,
These photos have an air of a couple of decades ago. They seem to reflect your visits as a child, probably mainly because of the special colours and light of the analogue technique. But I doubt you would have managed these compositions as a child or even as a teenager. Quite a lot of experience is needed to see the beauty in this kind of simplicity. I think I prefer WS #2 just for that simplicity. It makes me see why a church is a place where many people go to seek peace of mind. I saw the exteriors of this church. It's really beautiful, a fantastic little gem.
Best wishes,
Gert

Old 05-16-2019, 08:12 AM
TE Expert

Default To holmertz: re

Dear Gert,

As a child I didn't even care about photography, I preferred ice-cream instead. Later I was involved in computers. I was a late teenager (ca.17 yo), when I started to take photos and when I dig up my archives and see my first ones... well, most of them are lacking any composition the remaining are horrible to say the least.
I understand, why you prefer WS 2: having regarded that the majority of the Sweden is Lutheran, your churches must be similar in design even if this church is extra plain. You already took a look on the exterior, but I will show you my versions of the church too.

Thank you for your kind words!
Gy.

Last edited by GyurMaster; 05-16-2019 at 08:14 AM. Reason: -