Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great foxy 2020-11-22 10:58

Hello Brenda,
Besides London, I think the best to experience the Christmas vibes and lights, has to be NEW YORK! One of the city I always wanted to go during this time but what put me off every time , the weather , it can be so so cold ( minus ) and severe snowstorm.
I guess I have to be a local 'New Yorker' like you :-)
Such a beautiful Christmas and enchanting pictures - pure Angelical trumpeting joyously as the skaters merrily skating round and round with the Santa.
Who knows, the Santa might come down the chimney with the pretty little dolls.......
Or the little owl hidden in the Christmas tree :-)
Thanks for sharing this wonderful scene I love to see or how much I'll be missing this kind of scene this year.
Loong

Old 11-22-2020, 08:34 PM
TE Expert

Default To foxy: Hello!

Hello Loong,

Thanks for your kind critique. NYC in December is usually not too extreme. It can be cold, but not too cold to be outside, and there's usually more snow in January and February. The bigger challenge is usually the crowds. It can get VERY crowded! But not this year... Maybe in the future you'll be able to visit. :-)

Take care!
Brenda

Tags
hello loong