Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great tyro 2014-06-28 16:29

Dear Romana,

Yes, I well remember that you once showed us some pictures of those cakes with the poppy seeds - and I also remember that you said that if you ate more than four of them you couldn't drive a car because of the amount of opiates in them! Was it Easter time that you have these cakes? If so, I won't drive a car or try to cross the road in the Czech Republic at that time of year! Hee, hee.

This is a beautiful photograph, the white and dark red petals of the poppies standing out beautifully against a fine summer sky. The light and colours are gorgeous, the simple composition is very appealing and the details and sharpness are exquisite.

Beautiful!

Kindest Regards,

John.

P.S. I hope that you and your family are all well.

Old 06-29-2014, 07:56 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To tyro: Poppy cakes made all over the year

Hello John,

hahaha... it was just what a magazine article said and I do not really remember how much of poppy filling is needed to eat to get really influenced. The truth is that none of the drivers tested positive for drugs has ever claimed to eat too many poppy cakes. They are rather filling, I guess that one would be overeaten before becoming irresponsible driver. Come and I'll bake some for you.

Best regards

Romana