To AMZINCHIA: Thnak You so Much - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great AMZINCHIA 2006-03-26 23:38

Hi Manny,
One possible version of hell could be for me to be asked to pick just one, single, unique, picture out of your gallery as my very-best of the best of all your pictures. This would carry me on and on for ever, as I would never be able to select any! But today, maybe, there's an escape from hell with this one. This is a master-piece of photography art. Of simply ART, actually.
The perfect balance of weights between the 1/3rd cropped bicyle, the lower fruit basket, the upper one at the back, the standing man out of the blurred emerald green background, is stunning. Then the colors sympathetically vibrate, creating something like a simphony for the eyes. Then, the dignity of this man, his grandeur despite his poor condition, literally flows out of the picture. Maestro-Manny this is a GRAND picture here. And I am quite ashamed to express my admiration it with two pieces of mean green smileys.
--amz

Old 03-27-2006, 03:26 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To AMZINCHIA: Thnak You so Much

Thanks for your very kind words. Very nice to end the day here with such heartwarming comments. And that coming from a good photographer too.