Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Needs Improvement convey 2005-05-13 1:44

What were you trying to convey in this picture? I've been to the Reunion Tower, and really, it is a spectacular place, but this picture just doesn't convey the feel of it. The entire picture is a bit too dark, especially the trees which are so dark that almost all detail has been lost. Perhaps it was taken just a few minutes too late when the light had already been lost... Also, you could crop the flag. It doesn't add anything to the picture and is maybe a little too patriotic for such an international site. I don't mean to sound so condescending. Maybe it's because I'm from Texas and want my state to look as best as it can. ;)

Old 05-29-2005, 09:38 PM
TE Expert

Default To Didi: re f/16

Bonsoir Didi.
et merci de me rendre cette aimable visite.
bien d'accord avec toi sur la PDF, mais malheureusement j'ai atteint à F/8 les limites de mon bridge et je ne connais plus le bonheur depuis que je ne fais plus d'argentique de pouvoir fermer à f/16 ou f/32.
peut-être un jour ...
encore merci pour ton coucou
amicalement
alain
Old 05-29-2005, 09:51 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: A :alainh re f/16

Bonsoir Alain
Sans vouloir t'inciter à la dépense, il existe des numériques qui peuvent aller jusqu'à f/32.
Notre ami Fred a pu récement en profiter.
Mais ton appareil est suffisamment léger pour les ballades à vélo dont tu nous fais profiter des beaux paysages.
Amitiés.
Saïd