Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good leo61 2009-10-16 11:28

HI Imtiyaz!
Thousands of pics from the Taj here at TE,and 2 or 3 from me too,but you realy found a differrent perspective.
I like too the symetry here and the contrast with the sky.But seeing the shadows ,the shot was taken at about noon and I don`t understand why the marble has these greenish tones.
I have been there from sunrise till about 11 am ,watching the changing colors and I remember at this time the marble looks White/yellow and not green like here.
I don`t know the software you use but the colors are totally wrong here.
Regards,Leo

Old 10-17-2009, 04:58 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To jimkil: devil and me

hey :)
we've all been much less active here on TE, and I have to say that even if I tried several other places, for some reason none of them had the same appeal as TE. go figure :) on the other hand, I have had almost no time for photography, so may be that's a good thing I haven't developed another addiction, lol :)

I've never worked as hard as I do now, since because of the budget cuts we are about three times less people still trying to do the same amount of work. I keep telling my friends that the last few months have been great breathing exercises for me - I take a deep breath every morning, then I literally sprint though the day, and some time late in the evening I try to exhale, if I have any energy left for that :) the only thing that keeps me running is the fact that we already have booked a week in Guatemala for mid-January. I just hope that I'll be able to find my camera under all that pile of dust come January :)

and how are you? spring has come to the southern hemisphere? :)

regards,
Kristine