Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great PixelTerror 2009-10-24 8:03

Bonjour Claude
Je me disais que ca caille salement cet automne en France, mais je vois que c'est une image d'archives et donc bien de saison ! On voit bien le givre qui a tout enveloppe sous cette lumiere de debut de journee
Bon week end jY

Old 10-24-2009, 04:26 PM
TE Expert

Default To riclopes: Penang clan pier

Ola Ricardo

Your are right, the flash was a bit to strong, however I had to use it, because it was 5.45 p.m. and the shop was in deep shadow. However when I uploaded it this morning, I saw that my correction was not made, meanwhile I lowered the flash effect a bit. To be frank I had no time to do it this morning because we had planned to go to Penang and I was in a hurry to leave. Sorry for not doing the correction in time. I'm a bit under deadline pressure. In future I will try to check more carefully before I upload.

This clan pier - unfortunately - is well documented in guide books, but it is the nicest one of all. Normally I avoid touristic places but this time there was no real choice.I needed pictures of clan piers, so I went. BTW I did not like to have the couple nearer because they are tourists.

Thanks for your critique

Have a nice weekend
Urs