Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great krzychu30 2013-10-12 9:36

Hello Valter,
lovely and moody scene.Fisherman at his work together with other man seems to enjoy their time and have good conversation.It has nicely captured unique,kind of peaceful mood.No haste we know from big cities-I like it!
And of course your B&W treatment.Here with the photographed subject works really well(especially with these fishing nets-I canīt explain it,but it looks fabulous in monochrome-maybe itīs because of the contrast?).
Anyway itīs magfinicent composition and monochrome is the best medium to capture the essence of the scene.

Wish You a nice weekend
Krzysztof

Old 10-12-2013, 05:51 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To krzychu30: ;)

Dear friend...i don't know also...but i like the shot...there is a good mood and a good light in the net with also pleasant texture....nothingh special but i like...sure no many people like
tank for the support...
Valter
Old 10-12-2013, 06:49 PM
TE Junior Member

not always an easy thing to capture thoughts in words(especially in foreign language),right?but the picture has definitely this "something" that attracts our attention.Ok maybe not everyone share the same outlook on photography as we,but itīs for sure in my taste Valter.
I wish we had more B&W pictures here on TE(my last series from Athen is practically completely in B&W so will try to change a little bit this matter)
I hope you too

Kind regards
Krzysztof