Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Clochette 2005-10-23 16:26

Hi Simon
Would you please give me lessons like "How to keep cool when taking a photograph including unknown people in the street" ? ;-))

There's something particular I like in this one. Among all these people walking, at the first sight I saw only one : The lady in the middle of the pic, walking in the opposite direction than all others. It gave me the feeling that you were following her.
Maybe just a coincidence... ?

Old 10-23-2005, 11:35 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Clochette: lesson

Thanks for your comment Martine.

I would need a lesson like that myself. I think if you look in my gallery, most people shots are taken with maximum zoom. But the best ones are probably the ones where I asked before, you can get wonderful smiles that way. I get really nervous when I take pictures of people and try to do it as fast as possible, that often makes the photos sort of messy, but I guess it is required to capture a moment.

If you want a lesson in taking pictures of strangers talk to Claude Renault or Simon Kolton...