Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 12-30-2003, 03:05 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To all critiquers

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who have been commenting on my pictures. Writing a comment demands time meaning that those who reacted took the time to write down their opinions, suggestions and ponderings. It flatters me to realize that it must be something that triggers you all to react (-:

Once again thanks to all critiquers, I really do appreciate your feedback and I really do wish you a pleasant ending for this year and the very best for the future of both TE and its members!

I hope that both the established critiquers as well as recent enthousastic new members continue to find inspiration to provide feedback. To listen to one another is one way to learn, to look around in Adam's gallery is another pleasing way to approach understanding.

See you all next year! ;-)
Old 12-30-2003, 03:12 PM

Default Re: To all critiquers

Thanks for your wishes! Hope you'll have a nice year ending and the new brings the best to you!

About the critiques you receive you're the one to blame! :-)

If you keep posting those photos it's only natural that people want to say something about it...