Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

ngythanh 2006-06-06 6:15

I like this best among your gallery, Tsvetana!
You may want to sharpen this a little bit more, but the 'dark' and silent atmosphere of the alley and the fading trees at end created a mystic and secret sense here...
By the way, your beautiful country is in my mind and in my wish list to visit before my death. Auschwitz-Bierkenau is where I would walk slowly and flask back the time when misery has been a permanent situation for humanity. Have you been here, and how far from where you live?

Regards,

Thanh

Old 06-06-2006, 01:37 PM
TE Newbie

Default To ngythanh: :)

Thank you for sharing your opitnion about my ohoto. :) In fact I'm from Bulgaria, I was just lucky to visit the really beautiful Poland! I haven't visited Auschwitz-Bierkenau, it would have been to much for me after I visited Buchenwald in Germany...And yet the feelting I suffered at the latter place can't compare to what people have suffered more than 60 years ago.
By the way, I read your intro and I think I can understand your point of view there. I hope to see more of your photos in future! :)