Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great broglia 2008-12-14 13:44

Hi Leilani - you really picked a tough subject for your project! And I must admit to taking a sneaky peek at the whole series on your Flickr account. I find the blurred hands a bit of a distraction here - they don't really fit into what would normally be a very still scene. The little kneeler is nicely placed though, and the dof accentuates it perfectly.

Best regards, Roberto

Old 12-14-2008, 09:54 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To broglia: Series

Hi Roberto - I actually have a still image of him praying (I have in reality around 100 images from this series, but I whittled them down the 20ish images. It's one of the things I need to work on... my edit skills (i.e. deciding which image is the one that I should present) I chose this image in the end for the movement. I think I started to feel like my series seemed too still. Too stagnant. Does that make sense? Or maybe it only makes sense in my head ;) I thought as well that the blurred image looked impassioned (I think that's the right word). He was really praying and being there I felt like I could feel the deep feeling that he put into his belief...

I'm still awaiting my feedback from uni on the images... So any feedback I get from others I really appreciate and take on board. This series was a nightmare for me. Trying to convince strangers to share something so personal is a difficult task!

Kind Rgds, Leilani