Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great emka 2021-11-10 14:32

Hello Jorge, What a fantastic picture and taken from your window! How I am envious. It is wonderful. If I had such a photo I would be so proud and would at once show it on TE. But you not! You waited almost 5 months because the priority is the chronologic order. I saw different toucans in Brazil, quite close like here, but it was in the park.
Best regards MAlgo

Old 11-10-2021, 11:06 PM
TE Expert

Default To emka: birds

malgo

I presume you didn't watch the news of three days ago.
a jaguar and her baby invaded the birds park in iguassu and killed 170 flamingos from south africa that were being raised to save the specie. a very sad news.

take care

jorge
Old 11-11-2021, 10:41 AM
TE Expert

Talking

Hi Jorge, What horrible news. I was in this bird park in Foz do Iguassu, it was there that I saw many toucans. And of course, I saw these flamingoes. Only four of them survived the attack of the leopards. Brazil's 26-year effort to preserve flamingos, two leopards torn apart. Very sad.
Here there were the wild animals. But in New Zealand, it happens that someone comes with the dog and then the dog kills kiwis that are totally helpless.

Have a nice day

MAlgo