Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great mpcorbett 2004-11-16 17:38

At first I didn't like your image at all. That was becuase I didn't see the little boy in the bottom corner. I thought it was a picture of a polarbear, taken from a fairly extreme angle. I think you need to bring the boy more into the shot by lightening the image. This will bring the boy more into the shot. I will post a work shop to show you what I mean.
Now that I have found the face, I really like the shot! Welcome to T.E. I look forward to seeing lots from you.

Old 11-17-2004, 01:00 AM
TE Newbie

Default To mpcorbett: WOW!

Thank you so much. I have to agree, your version of my picture is a lot better. Actually, after I read your critique, I was anxious to see how you did it. And you didn't disappoint me. Excellent job. You just made my day ;-)
I have a better sharper one of the bear with children, too, I think I'll post it tomorrow. I wasn't sure whether to post it as the bear's face is hidden behind the children, but otherwise I think it's my best shot. So if you care, feel free to click on bikernjeeks tomorrow again.
P.S. I have a couple pictures also in TrekNature and TrekLens, account still "bikernjeeks", feel free to check them out, too. I did get a camera less than a month ago, so I don't have too many pictures yet, but I think you might enjoy the neck-picture on TN.