workshop

• I like this desaturated version, too. Though I think the other picture's strong colors helped the photo's mood. The bright red and pink were breathtaking and here it is more down to earth. I think the crop is what stands out most and the colors help. And though I like this version, I prefer the original one you posted, specifically because of the beautiful colors.

Hope this helps :D
  • Re: workshop again
    Ok...I looked at it again. I've thought aboiut it a bit more and I have come to the conclusion that I like both equally. I like the colors of the first version you posted but I like the soft tones of this one. It all depends on the quality of the picture. The first version looks best if you don't gfocus on the details (the increased contrast doesn't help too much)...so a small image size is best for the first one. The second version is so soft that the larger the size of the image the better it looks..the details are fantastic.

Hope this helps, sorry for changing my story. It always changes when you look at it again.