To vthomas: HI - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

vthomas 2007-04-21 5:51

Hi Guluzar,
I've been showing this photo to some afghan women friends of mine and they are really interested in knowing where to find these purpul and green burkas that are (according to them) nowhere to be found in Afghanistan and neighboring countries. As for me I'de rather want to know where I could find a cracked version of photoshop 3, I'm asking you as you seem to be quiet comfortable mastering it.
And yes, my (women) afghan friends are also a bit bothered about your title... There are not so sure what torture you're talking about and what "non freedom" you're refering to... But yes I'm sure you could enlight them about all that...
Cheers
Vincent

Old 04-22-2007, 02:04 AM
TE Newbie

Default To vthomas: HI

HI VTHOMAS
First of all; a cracked PS? you'r funnyyy :) PS3 is antiqeu - try to visit a museum :)

what I ment whit torture of non freedom? my mother and father is muslims..but my mother dont wear burka..
and I think that many womans wants more freedom and cant get it..and to have burka besides "non freedom" is..just..to much..

the colors: my friend had a project about woman in burka..
and he wanted some woman to be models..thats it..
i'v got more pictures whit woman in burka ; whit different models and pattern,,,

whatever, you got nice pictures..and a nice gallery
tace care..
Old 04-22-2007, 03:15 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To vthomas: HI

I meant PS CS3, my mistake ... but yes I'm funny :-)