Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great marom 2006-09-25 17:57

Hi Dorte
What a great piece of information. Is this building somewhere closed to Maersk? I cannot locate it. But this is really a very interesting building and as you said yourself, the opinions are divided. i myself think that this is a very interesting building. It looks monumental in its modernity and I think that for the roll it is playing in the culture, it should be monumental.
cheers
Roman

Old 09-26-2006, 01:58 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To marom: black diamond.....

HI, Roman .
Thank you so much for joining me on my Copenhagen cruise :o)))
When you ask me if " The Black Diamond " is close to Maersk , do you then mean Maersk Shipping in Copenhagen ?
If that is the case , Maersk Shiping is a little further to the north along the harbour front .I think this building is located between Maersk Shipping and Knippels bridge .Do you know where that is ? In case that was not the answer you looked for , please write again , and I will try to find out !
Greetings
Dorte.
Old 09-28-2006, 12:56 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To marom: black diamond.....

Hi Dorte
Yes. I remember the Maersk Shipping building and I thought that knowing the relationship between two of them, I would better locate this one. And I think that I know now where this one is. I am trying to remember what used to be at that place but I am not sure. I guess there were some small buildings, but not sure
cheers
Roman