Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great macjake 2014-12-06 13:16

Hi Krzysztof
freaking awesome buddy!
this is so cool.
I'll have to go back to this photo when i travel to Lisbon in the near future - at some point.

this is HDR as well right? did you focus on the road? was that your focal point for the camera?

the pov and depth are excellent.
unique shot!
cheers
craig

Old 12-07-2014, 07:42 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To macjake: Thank You

Thank You Craig for your kind words.Wasnt sure which version should I post-this one or in color.But somehow sepia captures better in my opinion the atmosphere of ot.
Concerning your questions-no,its not HDR.It was processed in Silver Efex(I used different filters there).I dont know what kind of soft do you use to process your pictures,but from the site: www.google.com/intl/en/nikcollection/
you can download for free the whole Efex soft,with Silver Efex and Color Efex-which is also great and Im sure youd love it.
About the focal point-I shoot mostly with selected AF-A focus and here Im pretty sure the focal point was selected on the centre of the frame(so I think it should be selected anywhere on the white houses in the far distance).One thing more-I shoot this one in vertical and then figured out it looks much better when cropped like this
PS.You should really consider visiting Portugal.Im sure youd love it.