Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 06:30 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Problem with the Trekearth website

Hello Everyone,

I am facing problem in browsing the TE website. Not sure whether it is only me or is it some issue with the website. I get broken display and view on pages, the TE logo jumps down, below the top banner and the link set on the top banner is not created, so I do not get the SignUp link to login.
Also today I was trying to update and change some text and equipment info in my profile but after clicking the update button. It did not give any error the page refreshed and the profile page opened again in edit mode and when I browsed to the Overview page nothing had changed.

Is this a regular problem? Is anybody else facing such issues? Please advice as what should I do when such issue comes up and how should I update my profile info.

Regards,
Paromita
Old 11-02-2011, 10:18 AM
TE Senior Member

Default autres problèmes

bonjour
moi j'ai d'autres problèmes, exemple ne peux émettre des critiques sur photos et des lettres farfelues s'inscrivent dans mes libellés quand c'est possible?
C'est indépendant de ma volonté et les traductions sont mal formulées également, lOnu apparait sans que nous l'écrivons?
Pouvez vous me donner une réponse à mes questions?
merci
Old 11-02-2011, 10:49 AM
TE Senior Member

yes,it's the same for me,I can write critiques,but can't give any smileys.I am waiting that it works again.
Pascale
Old 11-02-2011, 10:49 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Posting problems

I am experiencing problems posting to day. The upload page keeps saying that my posting limit has been passed and that I will be able to post in an hour. This, despite the fact that I posted my last picture well over 24 hours ago.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:25 PM
TE Expert

Default Unable to post new photo or make new critiques

I am having the same problem. Must be getting close to 9 am in California so hopefully they'll get on to it right away.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJ View Post
Must be getting close to 9 am in California so hopefully they'll get on to it right away.
It's just 5:30 am there...

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/curre...city=San_Diego
Old 11-02-2011, 04:19 PM
TE Expert

I can't upload photos, can't write some critiques, do no receive critiques, already many hours the same situation

MK
Old 11-02-2011, 04:30 PM
TE Senior Member

Hi Everyone
"Invalid query", is what i got when I'm trying to send a critique.
Can you help?
Thank you
Old 11-02-2011, 05:27 PM
TE Expert

waiting...

B.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Administrator

Hello,

This issue was reported last night and we corrected the first part of the error, which was accents not displaying corrently; the critiques issue is ongoing but our technical team is working on this.

If you can report very specifc behavior -- at what point does posting critiques fail? Is posting text working, but smileys are broken? Any error message you are receiving? Screen shots can be sent to me at [email protected].

The more information you can give me, the better our techs can address the issue.

Thank you,

Paul
Closed Thread