To BennyV: sometimes - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great BennyV 2011-10-26 2:46

Hello Chuck,

Sometimes you get something you're not really looking for, and sometimes it just might even be better than what you were looking for in the first place. Here, omitting the woman's face, just feels right. Full focus on the star fruit, the woman carrier left vague, yet with the typical clothes and sandels very recognizablly present. Good colour scheme and choice of format too.

Benny

Old 10-26-2011, 07:21 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To BennyV: sometimes

that's the beauty about Photography, the surprise, the unknown. I checked out your travels, amazing to say the least. Lucky to see the world and still have plenty of years ahead. I'm 64 and will start a journey of a lifetime next month. 3 months in Asia going solo (first time). Land in HCMC and photography Vietnam again, Cambodia and wherever. Video will part of my journey. Thinking of calling my blog GrayNomad. Traveling with just a back pack mostly camera gear. Hoping to hook up with fellow photographers, great if that happens, if not I will explore alone. Tks
Old 10-27-2011, 07:44 AM
TE Expert

Thumbs up upcoming trip

Wow...

When I'm 64...I don't remember those Beatles saying anothing about solo backpacking trips in Vietnam and Cambodia. Maybe Bob Dylan was right after all: those thimes sure have a-changed!

Three months in SE Asia, that IS something to look forward to (and something guaranteed to make someone really jealous out here).

I wish you lots of happy trails & look forward to your pictures and stories, and especially where these two come together.

Enjoy your footsteps.

Benny