Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Angshu 2009-12-05 23:19

Dear John
Its been a long time! Hope all is fine with you. Hows Andrew?
Nice symmetrical picture in the beautiful warm post sunrise colours, perfect in panoramic format to highlight the symmetry. Beautiful, especially the Large Version!
Best Regards
Angshu

Old 12-07-2009, 09:51 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To Angshu: things

All is moving on .. I guess when I look back I see that we have come a long way all thought during any given moment things seem insurmountable .. Andrew is doing all right .. He is in a home that he seems to enjoy (at least he seems to enjoy his staff) .. although we have found we have to stay very observant to make sure all his needs are being taken care of .. He has not been back to our house since spring ... we are going to try it over Christmas ... (hopefully he will view his new home as "home" enough to come here to visit ..) His house is about 20 minutes a day ... so we can get over to see him (although as of late with he and our girls in school all day) and then the fact that my wife's job is mostly in the evening that has been more of a challenge than it seems it should be. Hope all is well with you and yours.

take care, John