Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great andr3w 2009-11-16 15:58

Our country was hit by consecutive typhoons this past few months so I know the feeling..

About the photo,I like how you framed the trees and captured the caravan beneath it.

Not sure if its my monitor but I am seeing some noise on the trunk of the trees on the left part of your frame. You might want to check you settings when you resize your photo. Im just guessing that it might be causing it.. Other than that, Very good composition

TFs

Old 11-17-2009, 12:21 AM
TE Newbie

Default To andr3w: Thanks

You are absolutely right. I do not know why this came. This was not there in the original one. Can you let me know what kind of setting can cause this? It would be very helpful for me because I suffer from this very often.

Thanks again
Soumyadeb
Old 11-22-2009, 04:47 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To andr3w: Thanks

Gladly, what software do you use? Any photo editing software such as adobe or picasa should do the trick and not deteriorate your photo when resizing.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:48 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To andr3w: Thanks

Well, that's what...I have tried it in Picasa and PS but didn't work...Let's see... I think I will make it out...

Thanks anyway
Soumyadeb